PITTSFIELD, Mass. -- The 49th annual Berkshire County Fall Senior Golf series begins on Wednesday, Sept.22, and features stops at five courses around the county.
The series, a fund-raiser for the Berkshire County Junior Golf program, is open to players aged 50 and over.
Each event will feature two divisions formed by combining the ages of the players. Play will be from the white tees (or equivalent) with gross and net prizes in each division.
The first event will be at 12:30 p.m. on Sept. 22 at Berkshire Hills Country Club.
The following four Wednesdays are: Sept. 29, Greenock Country Club; Oct. 6, Wyndhurst Golf Club; Oct. 13, Wahconah Country Club; and Oct. 20, Waubeeka Golf Links.
All except the Sept. 29 date will be a two-man scramble format. The event at Greenock will be a singles format.
The cost to enter is $45, which includes food and prizes; carts are extra.
Register for each event no sooner than two weeks prior by calling the pro shop. Reserve carts a week in advance.
The pro shop numbers are: Berkshire Hills, 413-442-1451; Greenock 413-243-3323; Wyndhurst 413-637-2563; Wahconah, 413-684-1333; Waubeeka 413-458-8355.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- New Mildred Elley School Awards Certificates to 66 Graduates
- Dalton Mock Car Crash Urges Safe Decisions for Young Drivers
- Weekend Outlook: Third Thursday Returns, Guthrie Center Walk
- Pittsfield Council Begins Review of Fiscal 2023 Budget
- Lanesborough Town Meeting to Decide 2023 Budget, Recall Petition
- Attorney General Candidate Quentin Palfrey Talks Progressive Issues