WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. – Alex Lee scored 25 points Tuesday to lead the Williams College men’s basketball team to a 63-57 win over SUNY-New Paltz.
Cole Prowitt-Smith scored 11, and Evan Glatzer grabbed nine rebounds in the win.
Williams (20-3) finishes the regular season on Sunday at Conn College.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
More Williamstown Stories
- Williamstown Town Manager Details Reasons for Trail Overrun
- Cathedral Girls Top Wahconah in State Final
- Taconic Boys Win State Crown
- Former Southern Vermont College Site Sold to Developer
- Williamstown Board of Health OKs Tattoo Demonstration at College Art Museum
- How to See State Title Basketball Games In-Person, Online