PITTSFIELD, Mass. — Pittsfield Cooperative Bank (The Co-op) recently hired Joseph Maffuccio II as Vice President, Branch Administration.
Maffuccio joins the Co-op after a 16-year career with Greylock Federal Credit Union. While at Greylock, he held several retail, market and business development supervisory and manager positions, most recently as Vice President, Market Manager.
"We are delighted to welcome Joe to our team," said J. Jay Anderson, president and CEO of Pittsfield Cooperative Bank. "His strong leadership skills, retail knowledge and regional contacts will certainly make him an asset to the bank."
Maffuccio received his Bachelors of Science from Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts (MCLA), in North Adams, Massachusetts. He is the past president of Tyler Street Business Group and currently coaches Pittsfield youth sports. He lives in Pittsfield with his wife Karen and children Ava and Gavin.
- New Pittsfield ZBA Grants Casella Permit for Waste Transfer Facility
- Mayor Tyer Recognizes BEAT for International Award
- Pittsfield Police Honor K9 Partners in New Monument
- Popup & Catering Company Brings the Smoke to UpStreet
- Collaboration Key to Housing, Hunger Solutions Say Local Leaders
- Veteran Spotlight: Army Cpl. Robert Savino