PITTSFIELD, Mass. — On Sunday, Sept.10, 2023, at approximately 1:20 pm, Pittsfield Police, Fire and County, and Lanesborough Ambulance responded to the intersection of Lakeway and Valentine Road for a report of a two-car crash with injuries and entrapment.
A 2017 Subaru was traveling westbound on Lakeway Drive approaching the intersection with Valentine Road when it failed to stop at the stop sign and collided with a northbound 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe.
As a result of the impact, the Hyundai rolled onto the driver's side and came to rest off the
Both operators were transported to Berkshire Medical Center for what appeared to be non-life-threatening injuries. There were no other occupants in either vehicle.
The intersection was closed to traffic from 1:20 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. as the investigation occurred, and the roadway was cleared and cleaned.
This incident remains under investigation by Officer Silver of the Pittsfield Police Dept. Traffic Unit. Any witnesses are asked to contact Officer Silver at 413-448-9700 ext. 596.
- Haddad Subaru Boosts Pittsfield Fire's BFit Challenge Team
- MassHire Career Center Filling Jobs & Building Connections
- Pittsfield Lights Permanent, Young Christmas Tree
- Pittsfield Receives $20M For Bel Air Dam Removal
- Weekend Outlook: Stockbridge Main Street, Tree Lightings, and More
- Pittsfield Council Tackles 'Health Hazard' Properties