- Mar 17 - Berkshire County Basketball All-Stars Meet at Boys and Girls Club
Pittsfield High’s Da’Sean Brown hit his second half-court shot of the fourth quarter Friday to cap a 108-83 win for the South All-Stars in the Berkshire County Basketball Officials All-Star Game at the Boys and Girls Club.
- Mar 07 - Hoosac Valley Boys Fall at Sutton
The Hoosac Valley boys basketball team Tuesday fell behind, 18-7, in the first quarter, and Sutton never let off the gas in a 57-29 win in the Sweet 16 of the Division 5 State Tournament.
- Mar 02 - Field Leads Hoosac Valley Boys Past Granby
Frank Field scored 25 points Thursday to lead the Hoosac Valley boys basketball team to a 62-53 win over Granby in the Division 5 State Tournament.
- Feb 22 - Hopkins Boys Come back to Beat Hoosac in Regional Semi-Finals
Teddy Cyr hit a 3-pointer with 20 seconds left to put the Hopkins Academy boys basketball team up five, and it hung on for a 57-51 win over Hoosac Valley on Wednesday in the Western Massachusetts Class D tournament semi-finals.
- Feb 20 - Field, Hurricanes Advance Past Mount Everett
Frank Field scored 20 points Monday to lead four Hoosac Valley players in double figures as the Hurricanes beat Mount Everett, 78-46, in the quarter-finals of the Western Massachusetts Class D tournament.
- Feb 16 - Hurricanes Roll into Postseason with Fourth Straight Win
Frank Field scored 24 points Thursday to lead the Hoosac Valley boys basketball team to a 74-54 win over Baystate in the Hurricanes’ regular season finale.
- Feb 15 - Big Second Half Lifts Hoosac Valley Boys Past Rival Drury
Frank Field and Qwanell Bradley each scored 16 points, and the Hoosac Valley boys basketball team Wednesday used a big second half to earn a 58-46 win over Drury.
- Feb 11 - McGovern Leads Way as 'Canes Wrap Up State Tourney Bid
Joey McGovern scored 27 points, and the Hoosac Valley boys basketball team Saturday came back from a 12-point halftime deficit to get its 10th win of the season and qualify for the state tournament.
- Feb 10 - McGovern Leads Hurricanes in Win at South Hadley
Joey McGovern scored 27 points Friday to lead the Hoosac Valley boys basketball team to a 66-58 win over South Hadley.
- Feb 06 - Wahconah Boys Sweep Hoosac Valley
The Wahconah boys basketball team Monday dialed up its defensive pressure in the second quarter and held down Hoosac Valley in a 66-35 win for a season sweep of the Hurricanes.
- Feb 03 - Bradley Leads Hurricanes Past Hampshire
Qwanell Bradley scored 20 points Friday to lead the Hoosac Valley boys basketball team to a 74-29 win over Hampshire Regional.
- Jan 30 - Keefner Leads Monument Mountain in Win at Hoosac Valley
The Monument Mountain boys basketball team took care of business on the road against Hoosac Valley with a narrow, 55-52 win on Monday night.
- Jan 28 - Field Leads Canes to Quick Start, Win over Wildcats
Frank Field scored 11 points in the first quarter Saturday to help the Hoosac Valley boys basketball team jump out to a 26-9 lead en route to a 75-43 win over Lee.
- Jan 26 - Wahconah Goes Wire-to-Wire at Hoosac Valley
Brody Calvert scored 22 points Thursday to lead the Wahconah boys basketball team to a 68-50 win over Hoosac Valley.
- Jan 17 - Pioneer Valley Boys Top Hoosac Valley
A hot start early Tuesday got the Pioneer Valley boys basketball team headed in the right direction in a 60-53 win over Hoosac Valley.
- Jan 12 - McGovern Leads Hurricanes past Easthampton
Joey McGovern Thursday scored all 14 of his points in the third quarter as the Hoosac Valley boys basketball team took control of the game en route to a 59-43 win over Easthampton.
- Jan 09 - South Hadley Boys Beat Hoosac Valley
Colin Quinn scored 11 points Monday to lead the South Hadley boys basketball team to a 48-39 win over Hoosac Valley.
- Jan 05 - Field's 33 Lifts Hurricanes
Frank Field scored 33 points, and the Hoosac Valley boys basketball team Thursday pulled away in the third quarter to earn a 79-56 win over Palmer.
- Jan 02 - Hoosac Valley Holds on for Road Win
Frank Field had a double-double, and the Hoosac Valley boys basketball team Monday held off a late Easthampton comeback to earn a 53-51 win.
- Dec 22 - Hoosac Valley Survives Nail-Biter Against Mount Greylock
Hoosac Valley ninth-grader Adan Wicks knocked down two fourth-quarter 3-pointers, and junior Joey McGovern went 4-for-4 from the foul line in the final 24 seconds as the Hurricanes earned a 57-54 win to close out the 2022 portion of their schedule with a 3-1 record.
- Dec 15 - Carlson Scores 30 to Lead Spartans Past Hoosac Valley
Khalil Carlson Thursday scored 30 points to lead the Monument Mountain boys basketball team to a 73-48 win over Hoosac Valley.
- Dec 12 - Field, McGovern Lead Hoosac Valley in Season-Opening Rout
It was an easy day back on the court for the Hoosac Valley Boys basketball team as it cruised past Palmer, 91-43, on Monday.