- Feb 19 - Spartans Set School Record in Tourney Blowout
Manny Brown scored 24 points, and the Monument Mountain boys basketball team Monday set a school record with 71 first-half points en route to a 105-42 win over Belchertown in the Western Massachusetts Class B quarter-finals.
- Feb 13 - Monument Mountain Finishes Perfect Regular Season
Griffin McElroy scored 12, and Manny Brown added 11 in the win.
- Feb 12 - Spartans Celebrate Carlson, Down Wahconah
Khalil Carlson scored 23 points Monday as the Monument Mountain boys basketball team improved to 17-0 with a 67-34 win over Wahconah.
- Feb 09 - Monument Mountain Rolls to 16-0 Against Springfield International Charter
Isaiah Keefner and Griffin McElroy each scored 12 points. Manny Brown and Sebastian Guete-Ramirez each had 10.
- Feb 02 - Spartans Secure Conference Crown, Stay Unbeaten
Khalil Carlson scored 20 to lead four Monument Mountain Spartans in double figures in a 93-36 win over Baystate Academy on Friday.
- Jan 30 - Monument Mountain Stays Perfect in Clash of State Powers
Khalil Carlson led Monument Mountain with 21 points and 15 boards. Manny Brown hit three 3-pointers and scored 15 points, and Guete-Ramirez scored 12.
- Jan 26 - Monument Mountain Improves to 13-0
The third-ranked Monument Mountain boys basketball team ran its record to 13-0 and clinched the Bi-County East league with a 76-53 victory over Southwick on Friday night.
- Jan 25 - Spartans Hold Off Hoosac Valley, Stay Unbeaten
Manny Brown finished with a game-high 25 points, and Khalil Carlson had a double-double with 19 points and 10 rebounds as Monument Mountain ran its record to 12-0 with its second victory this month over its Bi-County East Division rival.
- Jan 19 - Monument Mountain Boys Roll at South Hadley
Five Monument Mountain Spartans finished in double figures Friday in a 76-30 win over South Hadley.
- Jan 13 - Spartans Move to 10-0, Qualify for State Tourney
Khalil Carlson scored 27 points, and Isaiah Keefner scored 23 as the Spartans beat Cape Cod Academy, 93-60, to improve to 10-0 this winter and punch their ticket to the Division 4 State Tournament.
- Jan 11 - Monument Mountain Boys Roll over Easthampton
Khalil Carlson scored 25 points in just 15 minutes on the floor Thursday to lead the Monument Mountain boys basketball team to a 95-33 win over Easthampton.
- Jan 08 - 'Unselfish Play' Lifts Monument Mountain Past Belchertown
Before the game, Carlson was joined at center court for a brief ceremony alongside Jason Ross, whose school scoring record of 1,099 points Carlson beat on Dec. 27.
- Jan 03 - Unbeaten Spartans Hand Hoosac Valley its First Loss
Khalil Carlson had a game high with 29 points, and Manny Brown added 19 of his own. Sebastian Guete-Ramirez and Isaiah Keefner also added nine points each.
- Dec 27 - Monument Mountain's Carlson Makes More History in Road Win
Khalil Carlson scored nine of his 26 points in the fourth quarter as the Monument Mountain boys basketball team pulled away for a 73-63 win over Clinton in a rematch from the 2023 Division 4 State Tournament Round of 16.
- Dec 23 - Carlson Buzzer-Beater Lifts Monument Mountain at Pittsfield
Khalil Carlson took a pass in the post from Manny Brown and made an uncontested lay-in as time expired to give Monument Mountain a 54-52 win in a showdown against its county rival.
- Dec 21 - Brown, Spartans Down Baystate
Manny Brown scored 12 of his 16 points in the first quarter as the Monument Mountain boys basketball team Thursday built a 32-0 lead en route to an 89-30 win over Baystate Academy.
- Dec 18 - Monument Mountain Boys Roll over South Hadley
Manny Brown scored nine of his 14 points in the first quarter as Monument took control of the game early.
- Dec 14 - Spartans' Carlson Dominant in Scoring 1,000th Point
Monument Mountain's Khalil Carlson needed just one quarter Thursday to score his 14th point of the night and 1,000th of his career.
- Dec 11 - Carlson Scores 30 as Monument Mountain Wins Opener
Khalil Carlson scored 30 points Monday night to lead the Monument Mountain boys basketball team to a 63-50 win over Belchertown.
- Oct 10 - Monument Mountain Debuts Unified Basketball Squad
The Monument Mountain Unified basketball team stormed back from an early 10-point deficit but could not find a way past Mount Greylock as the Spartans made their debut on Tuesday afternoon.