- Mar 17 - Berkshire County Basketball All-Stars Meet at Boys and Girls Club
Pittsfield High’s Da’Sean Brown hit his second half-court shot of the fourth quarter Friday to cap a 108-83 win for the South All-Stars in the Berkshire County Basketball Officials All-Star Game at the Boys and Girls Club.
- Mar 09 - Monument Mountain 'Runs Out of Time' in Fourth Quarter of Quarter-Final
Kenny Rogers scored 19 points and grabbed the most important rebound of the night Thursday to help the Springfield International Charter School boys basketball team hold off Monument Mountain for a 66-64 win in the quarter-finals of the Division 4 State Tournament.
- Mar 07 - Carlson Leads Monument Mountain into Quarter-Finals
Khalil Carlson scored 18 points Tuesday to lead the Monument Mountain boys basketball team to a 67-50 win over Clinton in the Division 4 State Tournament Sweet 16.
- Mar 04 - Brown Leads Spartans into Sweet 16
Monument Mountain's Manny Brown hit six 3-pointers -- three in the first quarter -- and scored 22 points in a 77-59 win over Cape Cod Academy.
- Feb 22 - Taconic Comes Back in Fourth to Edge Monument Mountain
Tayvon Sandifer and Maimoudou Bamba each scored 19 points, the Thunder stormed back from a 10-point deficit midway through the fourth quarter to earn a 61-60 win in the semi-finals of the Western Massachusetts Class B tournament.
- Feb 20 - Keefner Helps Lift Spartans to Tourney Win at Wahconah
Isaiah Keefner scored 15 points, including seven in the fourth quarter, as the Spartans pulled away late to earn a 72-66 win the Western Massachusetts Class B quarter-finals and the rubber match of their three-game series against Wahconah this winter.
- Feb 13 - Wellenkamp, Spartans Wrap Up League Title
Kyle Wellenkamp scored 18 points, and the Monument Mountain boys basketball team Monday used a 28-6 run to close the first half en route to a 66-31 win over Easthampton in the Spartans’ regular season finale.
- Feb 11 - Carlson, Spartans Top Lenox
Khalil Carlson Saturday scored 23 points and grabbed 13 rebounds to lead the Monument Mountain boys basketball team to a 74-36 win over Lenox.
- Feb 08 - McElroy Comes Up Big Late in Close Win for Spartans
Khalil Carlson scored 16 points, and Griffin McElroy made some big shots late to lead the Monument Mountain boys basketball team to a 53-50 win over South Hadley on Wednesday night.
- Feb 06 - Carlson Leads Spartans Past Palmer
The Monument Mountain boys basketball team Monday used a 36-8 first-half run to take control of the game in an 80-47 win over Palmer.
- Feb 03 - Monument Mountain Mauls Monson on Senior Night
Three Monument Mountain boys finished in double figures as they used a balanced attack Friday to earn an 81-40 Senior Night win over Monson.
- Jan 30 - Keefner Leads Monument Mountain in Win at Hoosac Valley
The Monument Mountain boys basketball team took care of business on the road against Hoosac Valley with a narrow, 55-52 win on Monday night.
- Jan 27 - McElroy Leads Monument Past South Hadley
Griffin McElroy scored 13 points Friday to lead the Monument Mountain boys basketball team to a back-and-forth win over South Hadley.
- Jan 20 - McLaughlin, Wahconah Pull Away Late to Beat Monument Mountain
The Wahconah boys basketball team Friday won the rematch over Monument Mountain, 80-64, at home Friday night.
- Jan 18 - Pittsfield Boys Knock Off Monument Mountain
Makai Shepardson tied for game-high scoring honors with 23 points, and Da’Sean Brown and Carter Mungin added 18 and 17, respectively.
- Jan 16 - Wellenkamp, Spartans Stay Unbeaten Headed to Wednesday Showdown with Pittsfield
Kyle Wellenkamp scored 15 points Monday to lead the Monument Mountain boys basketball team to a 69-31 win over Baystate Charter.
- Jan 12 - Defense Spurs Unbeaten Spartans to Convincing Win
Khalil Carlson scored 25 points, and the Monument Mountain boys basketball team played lockdown defense to earn a 76-26 win over Baystate on Thursday night.
- Jan 09 - Spartans Swamp Palmer to Go to 7-0
Khalil Carlson scored 19 points, including 15 in the first quarter, to lead the Monument Mountain boys basketball team to a 92-35 win over Palmer on Monday night.
- Jan 05 - Carlson Leads Monument Mountain to Win over Easthampton
Khalil Carlson scored 21 points Thursday to lead the Monument Mountain boys basketball team to a 60-43 win over Easthampton.
- Dec 29 - Defense Sends Spartans Past Mount Greylock for 5-0 Start
The Monument Mountain boys basketball team forced 17 first half turnovers to build a 27-point lead en route to an 81-52 win over Mount Greylock on Thursday night.
- Dec 21 - Spartans Pull Away in Third Quarter at Drury
Monument Mountain's Kyle Wellenkamp scored a team-high 22 points and pulled down 10 rebounds.
- Dec 19 - Wellenkamp, Carlson Lead Spartans Past Wahconah
Khalil Carlson scored 25 points, and Kyle Wellenkamp added 22 Monday to lead the Monument Mountain boys basketball team to a 74-60 win over Wahconah.
- Dec 17 - Reserve Sparks Spartans in Win for 2-0 Start
Khalil Carlson scored 25 points, and Monument got key contributions off the bench in win over Cape Cod Academy on Saturday.
- Dec 15 - Carlson Scores 30 to Lead Spartans Past Hoosac Valley
Khalil Carlson Thursday scored 30 points to lead the Monument Mountain boys basketball team to a 73-48 win over Hoosac Valley.