STOCKBRIDGE, Mass. — For the first time the Red Lion Inn has enclosed its front porch for the winter months.
Heaters have been added to extend the Inn's porch season transforming the area into a safe place to relax in a rocking chair while viewing Main Street's winter scenes.
Wednesday through Sunday food and beverage offerings will be available for patrons to enjoy on the winterized porch. Items include warm beverages such as hot toddies and hot chocolate, along with hearty winter fare from the Main Dining Room menu. For additional outdoor entertainment, the Red Lion Inn has a fire pit in The Courtyard open weekdays from 4:00pm-7:00pm and weekends until 8:00pm.
The Main Dining Room at the Red Lion Inn will be serving Valentine's Day Specials from Friday, Feb. 12 through Sunday, Feb. 14. The Menu includes smoked bacon wrapped sea scallops, an entrée of surf and turf, followed by a decadent chocolate mousse for dessert. Reservations are recommended.
The Red Lion Inn is located at 30 Main Street, Stockbridge, MA 01262. For more information or reservations, visit https://www.redlioninn.com/.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Maria Gamberoni Scores 1,000th Point in Wahconah Girls' Win
- Berkshire County's Tentative Winter Sports Season Takes Shape
- Mount Greylock, Wahconah Skiers Kick Off Season
- MIAA Sets Winter Sports Start Date at Dec. 14, Moves Wrestling to Spring
- State Guidelines Won't Allow Wrestling, Cheer Competitions for 2020-21...
- MIAA Cancels Winter Postseason Tournaments