BCC Announces 40 under Forty Winners
PITTSFIELD, Mass. — Berkshire Community College (BCC) will hold its annual 40 Under Forty awards celebration on Thursday, Sept. 15 from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. on the BCC Main Campus, in the new One Stop Enrollment Center.
Tickets are $65 and are available at www.berkshirecc.edu/
Nick Delmolino, Executive Director of Advancement, said he is thrilled to participate in his first 40 Under Forty awards celebration.
"The BCC Foundation is honored to recognize and celebrate the commitment and accomplishments of this year's 40 Under Forty cohort. Hosting this event in the new One Stop Enrollment Center on campus — the first event ever to be held in this brand new, multi-million-dollar renovated space — will make the evening even more exciting," he said.
The winners of the 2022 40 Under Forty awards are:
- Leslie Appleget, North Adams Public Schools
- Erica Barreto, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
- Ashley Benson, Optimal Healing, LLC
- Meg Bossong, Williams College
- Laila Boucher, Adams Community Bank
- Tim Butterworth, Berkshire Innovation Center
- Marcus Coleman, Raymond James Financial Services
- Noah Cook-Dubin, KANOA Consulting
- Michelle Decepida, General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Mike Dell'Aquila, Hot Plate Brewing Co.
- Lindsay DiCicco, The Department of Children and Families
- Ian Downey, Motorhead Media
- Auric Enchill, Elegant Stitches, Inc.
- Emily Gabriel, Mill Town Capital
- Carly Gaherty, William Stickney Pittsfield Adult Learning Center
- Caroline Holland, Mill Town Capital
- Aaron Johnson, Boxxa Vine
- Patrick Kavey, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Barnbrook Realty and the City of Pittsfield
- Lee Kohlenberger Jr., Berkshire Dogs Unleashed, Berkshire Poodles and Berkshire Comfort Dogs
- Michelle Lopez, Berkshire Immigrant Center
- Justin McKennon, Electro Magnetic Applications, Inc.
- Joshua Meczywor, McCann Technical School
- Erin Milne, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
- Michael Mongeon, KJ Nosh Catering Company
- Stephen Murray, Boston Medical Center
- Kelan O'Brien, Williams College
- Ben O'Shaughnessy, Sunshine Group, P.M. LLC
- Kevin Pink, 1Berkshire
- Dan Sadlowski, AWE-MAZING Books; Pittsfield Public Schools
- Justin Scaduto, General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Corey Stall, Schellman
- Kat Toomey, MassHire Berkshire Workforce Board
- Stephanie VanBramer, Crosby Elementary, Pittsfield Public Schools
- Jennifer Vrabel, Berkshire Health Systems
- Candace Wall, 413 Theraworks, LLC
- Chris Watford, Community Access to the Arts (CATA)
- Niko White, Purple Dragon Games
- Maryrose Williams, Berkshire Community College
- Kristin Winsett, Berkshire Community College
- Leonid Yantovsky, Berkshire Bank
Applications for the 2023 cohort will open in fall 2022. For more information, contact?the Office of Advancement at (413) 236-2185 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: 40 under 40, BCC,