Berkshire Money Management will be giving away a total of 300 turkeys to needy individuals and families throughout Berkshire County.
"We all have so much to be thankful for and we hope this event will help brighten the holidays for those who otherwise may not be able to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner," Harris said. "Everyone deserves to be able to enjoy a nice warm, turkey with the fixings for the holiday and we hope we can help make that a reality here in the Berkshires."
In addition to the turkeys, Berkshire Money Management will be giving out gift certificates to Wohrle's Foods for all the fixings to make the Thanksgiving dinner complete.
"If you or anyone you know could use a boost this holiday season, please send them to Berkshire Money Management on Friday for the turkey giveaway," said Chief Operations Officer Stacey Carver. "We will do our best to get the word out to those who can benefit, however, word-of-mouth is the best way to spread the message. So, please tell your friends, family and co-workers so this event can reach as many needy families as possible."
The turkeys will be available in the Berkshire Money Management parking lot, which is accessible from Laurel Street off of Merrill Road (across from Plastics Avenue), and will be offered first-come, first-serve.
For more information on the Turkey Giveaway at Berkshire Money Management, call 413-997-2006.
- Pittsfield's Mullen Takes Two Titles at State Alpine Meet
- Morris Elementary Students Participate in Global School Play Day
- Pittsfield Edges Monument Mountain for Regional Title
- Bishop OT Game-Winner Lifts Thunder in Western Mass Final
- Hurricanes Rally in Second Half to Win Regional Title
- Hot Start Lifts Hoosac Valley Girls in Western Mass Final