- Mar 17 - Berkshire County Basketball All-Stars Meet at Boys and Girls Club
Pittsfield High’s Da’Sean Brown hit his second half-court shot of the fourth quarter Friday to cap a 108-83 win for the South All-Stars in the Berkshire County Basketball Officials All-Star Game at the Boys and Girls Club.
- Mar 03 - Kipp Academy Boys Top Drury
The Kipp Academy boys basketball team Friday jumped out to a 10-point lead in the first quarter and went on to a 62-34 win over Drury in the Division 5 State Tournament.
- Mar 01 - David, Guillotte Lead Drury to State Tourney Win
The Drury boys basketball team took down Pioneer Charter School of Science, 62-73, in the preliminary round of the Massachusetts Division 5 State Tournament, Wednesday night.
- Feb 25 - Drury Defense Denies Greenfield in Western Mass Final
The Blue Devils held the Green Wave scoreless for 4 minutes, 40 seconds as they improved to 12-9 and avenged last winter’s loss in the regional final.
- Feb 22 - Drury Earns Upset Win in Semi-Finals
Louis Guillotte scored 28 points Wednesday to lead the Drury boys basketball team to a 51-46 win over top-seeded Paulo Freire in the semi-finals of the Western Massachusetts Class C tournament.
- Feb 20 - Guillotte, Blue Devils Edge Lenox in Western Mass Quarters
Louis Guillotte scored 30 points Monday to lead the Drury boys basketball team to a 58-55 win over Lenox in the quarter-finals of the Western Massachusetts Class C tournament.
- Feb 16 - Hopkins Pulls Away from Drury in Fourth Quarter
The Golden Hawks used a 14-1 run in the fourth quarter to break open a three-point game, and the Blue Devils never got closer than 12 points the rest of the way.
- Feb 15 - Big Second Half Lifts Hoosac Valley Boys Past Rival Drury
Frank Field and Qwanell Bradley each scored 16 points, and the Hoosac Valley boys basketball team Wednesday used a big second half to earn a 58-46 win over Drury.
- Feb 10 - Drury Boys Hold Off Pioneer for Ninth Win
The Drury boys basketball team escaped with a narrow win over Pioneer, 47-45, Friday night.
- Feb 07 - Mahar Boys Down Drury
The Mahar boys basketball team Tueaday pulled away in the second quarter to earn a 59-50 win over Drury.
- Feb 01 - Drury Boys Win at Lee
Louis Guillotte and Amont David each recorded a double-double Wednesday to lead the Drury boys basketball team to a 70-48 win over Lee.
- Jan 30 - Guillotte, David Lead Drury Past Greenfield
Louis Guillotte scored 29 points Monday to lead the Drury boys basketball team in a 67-64 win over Greenfield.
- Jan 24 - Butler Leads Lenox Boys Past Drury
Michael Butler scored 30 points Tuesday to lead the Lenox boys basketball team to an 83-73 win over Drury.
- Jan 16 - Calvert Scores his 1000th, Wahconah Holds Off Drury
Brody Calvert scored 23 points, including the 1,000th of his high school career, Monday to lead the Wahconah boys basketball team past Drury.
- Jan 10 - Mahar Boys Hold Off Drury to Take Narrow Win
The Drury boys basketball team Tuesday battled back in the fourth quarter, but a last-second shot fell short and Mahar took a 51-49 win.
- Jan 05 - Big Third Quarter Lifts Hopkins Boys over Drury
Cody West scored 18 points Thursday to lead the Hopkins Academy boys basketball team to a 74-56 win over Drury.
- Dec 28 - Guillotte Scores 1,000th in Win Over Lenox
Drury's Louis Guillotte scored 28 points, including the 1,000th of his career, to lead the Blue Devils past Lenox on Wednesday.
- Dec 27 - David, Guillotte Lead Drury Past Greenfield
Amont David and Louis Guillotte had a double-double Tuesday to lead the Drury boys basketball team to a 70-66 win over Greenfield.
- Dec 21 - Spartans Pull Away in Third Quarter at Drury
Monument Mountain's Kyle Wellenkamp scored a team-high 22 points and pulled down 10 rebounds.
- Dec 19 - Drury Boys 3-0, Set Early Season Showdown with Spartans
Louis Guillotte scored 18 points to lead four Drury players in double figures as the Blue Devils beat Frontier, 74-33, on Monday night.
- Dec 14 - Drury Boys Top Mount Greylock in OT
The Drury boys basketball Wednesday escaped a close one in overtime against Mount Greylock, 62-56, in the home opener.
- Dec 12 - Moorman Leads Blue Devils in Opener
Sam Moorman scored 25 points Monday to lead the Drury boys basketball team to a 91-37 win over Mohawk Trail.