- May 17 - Flynn Throws Five-Inning No-Hitter for Lenox
Cliff Flynn struck out six and walked one in a five-inning no-hitter Wednesday as the Lenox baseball team beat Lee, 10-0.
- May 15 - DeBenedetto Delivers Game-Winner for Hornets
Noah DeBenedetto hit a two-out single to drive in the winning run in the bottom of the sixth Monday as McCann Tech earned an 8-7 win over Lee.
- May 09 - Lee Baseball Edges Drury
Ben Kelly scattered 10 hits and allowed three earned runs in a complete-game effort Tuesday as the Lee baseball team beat Drury, 6-5.
- May 08 - Mount Everett Baseball Edges Lee
Nathaniel von Ruden and Jacob Kreis drove in runs in a two-run third inning Monday that paved the way for a 4-2 win for the Mount Everett baseball team at Lee.
- May 06 - Lee Downs Mount Greylock
William Thompson went 2-for-3 at the plate, and Lee’s pitchers held Mount Greylock to four hits in a 7-4 win on Saturday.
- Apr 27 - Butler Leads Lenox Baseball Past Lee
Michael Butler went 2-for-4 with a pair of RBIs and stole four bases on Thursday to help the Lenox baseball team beat Lee, 8-3.
- Apr 24 - Aaron Livsey Leads Hornets Past Lee
Aaron Livsey went 3-for-4 with a pair of runs batted in and stole two bases Monday to lead the McCann Tech baseball team to a 12-3 win over Lee.
- Apr 08 - Red-Hot Drury Pitchers Post Another Win
Brayden Canales and Noah Arnold continued a dominant stretch for the Drury High School baseball team’s pitching staff on Saturday.
- Apr 04 - Kreis Leads Mount Everett Past Lee in Opener
Jacob Kreis went 2-for-3 and drove in two runs in a two-out first-inning rally that sent the Mount Everett baseball team on to a 9-3 win over Lee on opening day on Tuesday.