- Jun 05 - Hopkins Academy Baseball Comes Back on McCann Tech
The Hopkins Academy baseball team Monday scored four runs in the bottom of the fifth to erase a 2-0 McCann Tech lead and went on to a 6-3 win in the Division 5 State Tournament Round of 32.
- Jun 04 - McCann Tech Hits Six Doubles in Tourney Win
Aaron Livsey, Josh Livsey and Lukas Rylander hit consecutive doubles to start a key fifth-inning rally for the McCann Tech baseball team on Sunday.
- May 25 - Hinkell, Drury Blank McCann Tech
Connor Hinkell struck out 14 Thursday in pitching the Drury baseball team to a 4-0 win over McCann Tech at Joe Wolfe Field.
- May 23 - Shepardson Pitches Lenox Past Hornets in Class C
Brendan Armstrong hit a two-run triple in the top of the eighth to lead the Lenox baseball team to a 7-4 win over McCann Tech in the quarter-finals of the Western Massachusetts Class C tournament on Tuesday.
- May 17 - Livsey, Livsey Lead McCann Tech Past Hoosac Valley
Josh Livsey went 3-for-3 with a triple and three RBIs Wednesday to lead the McCann Tech baseball team to a 16-6 win over Hoosac Valley.
- May 16 - Aaron Livsey Pitches 9-Inning Gem, Hornets Explode for 7 in 11th
The McCann Tech baseball team scored seven runs in the top of the 11th inning Tuesday to earn an 11-2 win over Smith Vocational.
- May 15 - DeBenedetto Delivers Game-Winner for Hornets
Noah DeBenedetto hit a two-out single to drive in the winning run in the bottom of the sixth Monday as McCann Tech earned an 8-7 win over Lee.
- May 11 - Lescarbeau, Drury Edge McCann Tech
Nick Lescarbeau Thursday scattered five hits in a complete-game performance as his team beat Howland’s Hornets, 3-1, at Joe Wolfe Field.
- May 09 - Lowe Drives in Winning Run in Ninth for Eagles
Matt Lowe Tuesday singled to left in the top of the ninth to drive in the winning run as the Mount Everett baseball team outlasted McCann Tech, 14-9, at Joe Wolfe Field.
- May 08 - Shepardson, Lenox Walk Off With Win over McCann Tech
Zach Nicotra scored from second on an error in the bottom of the seventh Monday to give the Lenox baseball team a 5-4 win over McCann Tech.
- May 05 - Hornets Edge Franklin Tech
Brady Vallieres raced home on a lineout to center field in the bottom of the fifth to snap a 1-1 tie and send the McCann Tech baseball team on to a 2-1 win over Franklin Tech in a rain-shortened game at Joe Wolfe Field.
- May 04 - McCann Tech Baseball Edged at Franklin Tech
The Franklin Tech baseball team Thursday scored two runs in the bottom of the second and held on for a 2-1 win over McCann Tech.
- Apr 27 - Rylander Leads McCann Tech Baseball Past Hurricanes
Lukas Rylander went 2-for-3 with a double and three runs batted in on Thursday to lead the McCann Tech baseball team to a 17-1, five-inning win over Hoosac Valley at Joe Wolfe Field.
- Apr 24 - Aaron Livsey Leads Hornets Past Lee
Aaron Livsey went 3-for-4 with a pair of runs batted in and stole two bases Monday to lead the McCann Tech baseball team to a 12-3 win over Lee.
- Apr 19 - Livsey Provides Game-Winning RBI as Hornets Come Back on Road
Josh Livsey drove in the winning run in the top of the seventh as the McCann Tech baseball team Wednesday earned a 5-3 win over Smith Academy.
- Apr 15 - Hornets Down Hopkins
Troy Tassone hit a two-run single in a five-run second-inning that sent the McCann Tech baseball team on to a 6-3 win over Hopkins Academy on Saturday.
- Apr 14 - Rylander Leads Hornets Past Turners Falls
Lukas Rylander went 2-for-4 with a triple and three RBIs Friday to lead the McCann Tech baseball team to a 10-3 win over Turners Falls.
- Apr 11 - Feliciano Leads Unbeaten Blue Devils Past McCann Tech
Julian Feliciano went 2-for-2 with a double Tuesday as the Drury baseball team beat McCann Tech, 12-4, at Joe Wolfe Field.
- Apr 07 - McCann Tech Comes Back to Top Mount Greylock
Collin Booth led off the bottom of the fifth with a single up the middle to ignite a three-run rally and propel the Hornets to a 9-6, come-from-behind win over Mount Greylock.
- Apr 05 - Buda, Livsey Lift Hornets to First Win
McCann Tech’s Austin Buda and Josh Livsey combined to hold Mount Everett to three hits in a 13-0 win on Wednesday.
- Apr 04 - Lenox Rallies Past McCann Tech in Eight Innings
David Kirchner singled to right to drive in two runs in the top of the eighth Tuesday and sent the Lenox baseball team on to a 5-3 win over McCann Tech at Joe Wolfe Field.