- Jun 08 - Tantasqua Rallies Late to Edge Pittsfield
Peter Casine hit a one-out single to drive in a run that broke a 3-3 tie in the sixth inning Thursday and sent the Tantasqua baseball team on to a 5-3 win over Pittsfield in the Division 3 State Tournament Round of 16.
- Jun 05 - Sime Leads Way on Mound, at Plate as Pittsfield Moves On
Cam Sime struck out 10 on the mound and hit a three-run home run Monday to lead the Pittsfield baseball team to a 9-3 win over Triton Regional in the Division 3 State Tournament Round of 32.
- May 25 - Lavinio Homers as Pittsfield Baseball Finishes Strong
Connor Lavinio went 2-for-3 with a home run and four RBIs Thursday to lead the Pittsfield baseball team to an 11-1 win over Belchertown in the teams’ regular season finale.
- May 22 - Hampshire Baseball Edges Pittsfield in Quarter-Finals
The Hampshire Regional baseball team Monday scored seven runs in the top of the seventh to earn a 9-8 win over Pittsfield in the Western Massachusetts Class B quarter-finals.
- May 17 - Pittsfield Heads to Postseason with Win, Depth
Tommy Mullin drove in a run in the bottom of the fifth Wednesday to give the Pittsfield baseball team a 10-run margin and a 12-2 win over Monument Mountain on Buddy Pellerin Field.
- May 16 - Blake One-Hitter Lifts Taconic Past Pittsfield
Evan Blake struck out 13 in a complete-game one-hitter Tuesday as the Taconic baseball team beat Pittsfield, 4-0, on Buddy Pellerin Field.
- May 15 - Jacob Hits Game-Winner as Pittsfield Tops Westfield
Ben Jacob doubled in the go-ahead run in the top of the fifth, and Cam Hillard allowed just two hits in pitching the Pittsfield baseball team to a 2-1 win over Westfield on Monday.
- May 13 - Pope Francis Baseball Stops Pittsfield in Five
The Pittsfield baseball team Saturday managed just four hits in an 11-1, five-inning loss to Pope Francis.
- May 12 - West Springfield Baseball Tops Pittsfield
Colby Harrington went 2-for-3 with three RBIs Friday to lead the West Springfield baseball team to an 8-3 win over Pittsfield.
- May 11 - Blake Blast, Lee's Pitching Lift Taconic Past Pittsfield
Taconic High’s Evan Blake brought the thunder and sent the Thunder to a 2-0 win over rival Pittsfield.
- May 08 - Arienti, Pittsfield Pound Holyoke
Santino Arienti went 2-for-2 with a pair of RBIs and a pair of walks Monday to lead the Pittsfield baseball team to a 10-0, five-inning win over Northampton.
- May 02 - Lavinio Pitches Pittsfield to Extra-Inning Win
Jake Duquette scored on a wild pitch in the bottom of the eighth Tuesday to give the Pittsfield baseball team a 5-4 win over Agawam on Pellerin Field.
- Apr 27 - Pittsfield Tops Minnechaug Behind Sime on Hill
Cam Sime struck out 12 and allowed one unearned run in six innings of work Thursday to pitch the Pittsfield baseball team to a 5-3 win over Minnechaug at Clapp Park.
- Apr 25 - Pope Francis Baseball Tops Pittsfield
The Pope Francis baseball team Tuesday exploded for 11 runs in the top of the sixth to earn a 13-2, six-inning win over Pittsfield.
- Apr 21 - Sime Leads Generals Past Comp
Pittsfield High’s Cam Sime struck out 11, walked none and allowed just one hit in a complete-game, five-inning, 17-0 win over Chicopee Comp on Friday.
- Apr 19 - Cornish, Pittsfield Blank Wahconah in Five Innings
The Pittsfield baseball team took control of the game in the first inning, and Ben Cornish stayed in control on the mound throughout on Wednesday as the Generals handed Wahconah a 10-0, five inning loss at Clapp Park.
- Apr 18 - Pittsfield Blows Out East Longmeadow
Jake Duquette went 3-for-3 with a double and a pair of RBIs Tuesday to lead the Pittsfield baseball team to a 19-4 win over East Longmeadow.
- Apr 13 - Sime Pitches Pittsfield Past Westfield
Cam Sime struck out nine and allowed one earned run in six innings of work Thursday as the Pittsfield baseball team beat Westfield, 8-3, in the Generals’ home opener.
- Apr 11 - West Side Baseball Tops Pittsfield
The West Springfield baseball team Tuesday pounded out a home run and a pair of doubles among nine hits in a 9-6 win over Pittsfield.
- Apr 06 - Pittsfield Blows Out Holyoke on Road
Will Kinne doubled and drove in three runs Thursday to lead the Pittsfield baseball team in a 15-1 win over Holyoke.
- Apr 05 - Springfield Central Rallies Past Pittsfield
Eliezer Rosario hit a two-run home run in a three-run sixth-inning rally Wednesday that lifted the Springfield Central baseball team to a 4-3 win over Pittsfield in the Generals’ season opener.